Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Summit Media Corp Richmond is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the FCC’s EEO regulations, any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers may request that it be provided notice of Summit Media Richmond job vacancies as they occur. If your organization would like to be notified such vacancies, please contact Brooke Rogers at Summit Media Richmond: 812 Moorefield Park Dr Suite 300 Richmond, VA 23236. Each organization that wishes to be given notice of job vacancies must provide its name, mailing address, email address, telephone, and contact person, and identify the category or categories of vacancies of which it requests notice.
To request more information or to submit your resume, click here.
Summit Media Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Digital Campaign Manager
Digital Campaign Manager is a full-time position with SummitMedia, LLC located in our Richmond, VA office. This position will be a part of SummitMedia Digital and will have the primary task of overseeing our clients Digital Campaigns, ensuring that campaigns launch promptly, are optimized effectively, and reported accurately and appropriately. We’re looking for someone with experience in setting advertising campaign strategy, building campaigns, performing analysis, and working with product managers to meet client performance expectations in all digital advertising channels.
Focused on results, you will continually test and tweak campaigns to maximize ad copy effectiveness and landing page conversion rate by using A/B testing models.
This position is ideal for a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, is a self-starter while working well in a team environment.
- A general understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service roll
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Must have experience with advertising services and have been responsible for generating work on behalf of clients.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, organizational and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail.
- Current experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Understanding of current digital advertising services including search marketing, website creation, display and video advertising considered a benefit
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be able to attend and contribute to creative meetings and client sessions
- Must be a team player with a commitment to relationship-building, both internally and externally.
- Ability to use logic and critical thinking to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and stakeholders with high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Desire to innovate and improve practices and processes
- Work with Digital Operations and Sales team to execute launching of digital campaigns.
- Work with Digital Sales Managers from all Summit markets for campaign execution needs.
- Learn and develop expertise in landing page optimization, google analytics, AdWords platform, and other digital campaign tools.
- Develop and maintain understanding of current digital advertising services including search marketing, website creation, display and video advertising considered a benefit.
- Display Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, organizational and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail toward internal and external clients
- Any additional task assigned by Summit Management.
To apply via email, please submit a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com or send via snail mail to David Koye c/o Summit Media Corp. 812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23236. 804-330-5700. Summit Media Corp. offers benefits which are among the best in the business, including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k and a Company Pension Plan. Summit Media Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Account Executive’s primary responsibilities are to provide all levels of services to Advertisers. This position will report to the General Sales Manager.
Account Executives are responsible for securing new revenue and developing mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies, and/or individuals that have a desire to reach our audience through the media opportunity offered by the Station(s) as well as Digital portfolio.
The Account Executive will be accountable for all aspects of the account list including: sales, service, internal and external communications as well as collections owed to the Station.
Account Executives will also need to interact with a variety of businesses throughout the Richmond area to develop winning advertising campaigns that deliver results for their clients.
Account Executive’s other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Generate new business for both broadcast and digital.
- Generate “Target” Account development.
- Complete any and all sales training elements needed.
- Maintain great customer service inside and outside of the organization.
- Achieve station and digital budgets
- Attend and execute station promotions as needed.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communications skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Creative thinking skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
If you’re a hard working, self-motivated team player, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or come fill out an application on the Southside:
Summit Media Corp
812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23236
Part-Time Promotions Assistant
Summit Media Richmond is looking responsible, energetic, well-spoken and outgoing individuals to join our innovative Promotions Team. As a team member you’ll work hard but have fun with a maximum of 29 hours per week as the face of various Summit Media-Richmond radio stations, including K95, Classic Rock 96.5, Star 100.9, 103.7 Play, G104.3 & SPORTS 106.1. You will interact with listeners/clients, be a part of creating fun events, promote various contests or aspects of the station, and generally reach out to each brand’s audience in a positive and memorable way. This position can be the first step into a long term career in the radio/media industry for the right candidates. Interested applicants should have the following qualifications:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be able to drive with a valid Virginia driver’s license and reliable transportation to be considered
- Must be a social, outgoing, high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about promotions and marketing
- Must have a flexible schedule and is able to work days, nights and weekends
- Must be a great communicator and able to demonstrate/educate individuals about our brands, apps or any promotions that we might have going on at the time
- Must be a self-motivator and is willing to approach clients, listeners, etc. and feeling comfortable interacting with them is a must
- Willing to work indoors or outdoors in any condition
- Must be punctual and the ability to think on your feet is a must
- Great verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee could also be required to stand, walk or sit for a longer period of time. The employee will also be asked to lift and/or move items up to 50+ pounds, including setting up a 10’x10’ tent and other equipment as deemed necessary
All hires are subject to a background check.
It is the policy of Summit Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.