- This event has passed.
7th Annual Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center’s Nursing 5K and Kids Fun Run
September 16, 2017
Get out and support our local nursing community at the 7th Annual Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center’s Nursing 5K and Kids Fun Run!
Money raised from this event go towards our hospital’s Nursing Excellence Fund and pay for nurses to attend local/national professional conferences.
Click this link to check out the event details https://www.bsvaf.org/mrmc5k
A few points regarding the event:
• The event is Saturday, September 16th at Pole Green Park
• “Nutzy” the Richmond Flying Squirrel and the Virginia529 Tuition Monster will be there to kick off the Kids 1-Mile Run
• Kids who are registered will receive race tee shirts, race bags and race bibs
• Free Kona Ice and Smoothies to participants
• The Fun Bus for our younger guests
• The Hanover County Public School with the most 5K registrations will receive the 1st Annual Golden Shoe Award
• “Touch a Truck” with the Bon Secours Critical Care Transport Team and Hanover County EMS/Fire