The Paid-Search Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of managing a paid-search campaign, including, but not limited to, keyword generation, campaign setup and implementation, on-going optimization, and reporting. The ability to meet direct-response goals will be fundamental to the Paid-Search Analyst’s success. This person will begin as an individual contributor with the ability to grow into a manager as the needs of the agency expand the paid-search team.
- Primarily, you will run campaign management, the data-analysis, testing and optimization of client paid search accounts across Google, Bing and partner engines.
- You are pivotal to providing data to help the team derive improvement and to monitor performance.
- Keyword research and ad copy development
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Using Search Campaign & Bid management tools to consistently optimize paid-search campaigns and adapt optimization strategies to meet the specific goals and KPIs of multiple clients
- Put forward testing ideas to drive campaign performance
- Generate reporting and performance insights that lead to gains against client business objectives
- Align with media-account teams to fully understand client needs
- Work with the creative team to provide input on ad copy, keeping in mind paid-search best practices
- Keep up-to-date with changes within the paid-search space
- Interact with client contacts, as needed, to discuss campaign performance and possible improvements
- Create and ensure accurate reporting to account/client specifications & KPI’s
- Monitor & analyze paid search data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to drive optimization decisions and effectively manage search performance
- Ensuring client accounts are maintaining performance against targets/objectives
- Interpret performance reporting data for clients on a regular/ ad-hoc basis
- Partner day to day with colleagues to meet needs of our client businesses
Ideal Experience & Skills Required
- Interest in and understanding of all aspects of digital media
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in paid-search management, preferably for a media agency
- Expertise with Google, including AdWords certification, and preferably knowledge of Bing
- Mastery of Excel an absolute must
- Experience working towards measureable direct-response metrics is a plus
- Knowledge of paid-search management platforms, such as Kenshoo and Marin, preferred
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem solving, analysis, organization, and collaboration.
To apply via email, please submit a cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via snail mail to David Koye c/o Summit Media Corp. 812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23236. 804-330-5700. Summit Media Corp. offers benefits which are among the best in the business, including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k and a Company Pension Plan. Summit Media Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer